HomeEcThriftandStyle.blogspot.com/

Friday, April 5, 2013

Humor and Lucy!

I enjoy many topics and I must save that I have never experienced a dull day in my life or depression. I am very much like my late father used to be, enthusiastic! I asked my husband to describe me to someone who might not know me and he said, "You like your privacy and writing." I wondered why he stopped there. The news was on and his attention was diverted to the sports or weather report, I cannot recall now. I have been thinking about the economy and my enjoyment in consumer economics/home economics as well, and the four consumer economics boards I keep on Pinterest. It was at that time that I noticed a lovely photograph in a Retro board and I decided to pin it. It was a beautiful photo of Lucille 'I Love Lucy' Ball. I think that during times of doubt, economic concern and war or possible war/s one should focus on beauty and hope. Comedy brings to us both beauty (when we smile we look beautiful) and hope (there are endless possibilities tomorrow). I like this photograph and hope that everyone is informed in news and economics and unemployment matters and enjoys laughter thorough the old shows, your own movies, family laughter or a good joke you heard and should repeat to someone with a good sense of humor. We have been having showers and I thought about the song April Showers. It is in times like these that we should focus on beauty and art and music, and of course, in our faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment