HomeEcThriftandStyle.blogspot.com/

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oz is the Name... Oz as in Dr. Oz

I enjoy every article I read written by Dr. Oz! Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Michael Roizen are my inspiration in health matters! I like to read A Woman's World, each issue is $1.79 and a completed read! These doctors have often been featured and may I add, they co-authored a fabulous book: You- Being Beautiful: The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty. I am pleased with this integral health book. It is not a difficult book to read. I am well pleased! Merck Manual: Home Health Handbook - I purchased this volume last December and it is a good guide. One is well educated in health manners when one visits the doctor. WebMD and the site for Mayo Clinic are also good resources. These books and internet pages work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment