HomeEcThriftandStyle.blogspot.com/

Friday, April 12, 2013

Book Binders: Using Clear 200 Count Sheet Protectors and Imagination

I have created a few fancy scrapbooks for family in the past. As for me, I like simple, old-fashioned scrapbooks. I have also made Memory Binders such as these from Pinterest. I like mine for Retro and for projects on health and home binders and a few for favorite sit-coms theme binders, but most of the ones that I have created are for the purpose of Home Economics and mine are lovely. I add many fine articles from Reminisce magazines and books because I like to read and re-read such articles and not simply enjoy illustration after illustration! It is a way to create ones own books! This is relaxing. I make a few photo copies of the articles I wish to use. I separate the illustrations from other sources. Then I gather it all together and arrange by order, theme, etc It can be arranged into the binder in a few minutes! This is economical, if you enjoy having fun and thrift. I create my own books!

No comments:

Post a Comment