HomeEcThriftandStyle.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Good Luck to Me: I want to read this book cover to cover


The Super-Charged Hormone Diet: This book works for someone like me! This is the reason I ordered the book written by Dr. Natasha Turner. Having a hormonal imbalance affects the way we fail to lose weight! I am glad that I purchased it. ‘A 30-Day Accelerated Plan to Lose Weight, Restore Metabolism and Feel Younger Longer.’ I was happy with today’s purchase which was a necessity and not a want! I do not like all those sites that offer home remedies. I think that we should discuss any attempt in a diet or exercise program with our doctors at all times and practice the routine of eating small portions, you know, in moderation. Boosting metabolism and feeling healthy is the goal for anyone in search of an abundance of quality in their lives today. I will read this book from page one to the end, take notes on my diet section of my home living book binder journal and focus on the purpose and goals I have set. I will observe and record progress made between now and December in my seven month journey to boosting my metabolic rate not simply with plenty of water and aerobic exercise but through the hormonal diet. I always insist to discuss diets with your doctors before experimenting on your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment