HomeEcThriftandStyle.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Retro Calendars: I Need Quality Calendars. Do You Know?


If Romance had a color would it be defined as gentle pink, poetic book, passionate scarlet, or perhaps even royal purple? I like to add a touch of Retro to this blog. I purchase Retro calendars each year and I do this for the beauty of the Retro Wife illustrations. I do not like the sarcasm in the words 'spoken' by the wives on the photographs! I do not like it when it mocks old-fashioned values and the family. Does anyone know of a calendar that offers Retro which includes Retro wives, Retro Kitchens, Retro everything and does not put down homemaking? If you do, please let me know and I will purchase it when it is marketed for the year 2014. I do not like the sarcastic humor on the calendars that I purchase. I like the colors, the illustrations, the era. Clean, wholesome publications are always best. -Retro 1970s Wife hoping you enjoy the loveliness and charm of Retro values. Housework is not tedious or primitive. Those of us who also enjoy cooking are not to be reprimanded by those who refuse to clean house, cook meals from scratch, and enjoy the art of doing laundry and folding laundry. I need a good calendar and cannot find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment