HomeEcThriftandStyle.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Why do I write this blog?


The reason I started writing this blog on home economics, thrift, consumer economics, and related topics was due to the number of individuals experiencing 'hard times.' I have read and heard so many individuals and families having problems making ends meet. Many have asked for ideas on thrift and how to stretch the food budget, do projects at home instead of purchasing gifts such as scrapbooks, journals and things for the children as well as wanting to know how to better their complexion, ideas for a budget and maintaining a record of expenses, and so forth. I have created this blog because I feel the pain of those suffering. While the economy recovers -- persevere, think positive, and record expenses, needs and desires; also, make thrift, healthy choices. Humor, patience, and keeping records of your expenses are good sources. Know what your immediate needs are and work out a plan that works out for you -- and your family. I am not a financial manager and in extreme cases, that might be the best solution for families in need of counsel. This is a fun blog. I do my own research in matters that I consider of interest. I read several very informative magazines as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment