HomeEcThriftandStyle.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

TIS' THE SEASON!


I was writing a story about winter and the 'feeling' dawned on me. I miss autumn! I mean it, the crisp autumn cool, cold and refreshing and gray sky, too. The colors and hues of fall are precious to me. I have a board dedicated to autumn on Pinterest, I Fall for Autumn. Oh, it is precious and I hope you visit.

Find the season that makes you happiest and enjoy it even during the off-season. The planet Saturn has many seasons. I would be happy just having two seasons, autumn and summer!

If you Google Saturn on the link I will post alone you will notice that one of its seasons, 'summer,' last nearly 8 earth years! Each season has a special motif for us to appreciate. I miss fall and when the mood happens and the 'season' calls, I use the brown set of dishes, dark brown and lovely, and I dress up wearing browns, take cover with my brown blanket, and wear cayenne-brown or cinnamon-brown lipstick to color my lips.

My husband is fond of spring. He likes the green grass and all that grows and sunny, warmer days! I understand his fascination for spring because I feel that autumn is just as special!

Enjoy your day and if you have time and are curious about one of our most beautiful planets, Saturn, google-the-facts:

50 Interesting Facts about Saturn - Random Facts - Random History
facts.randomhistory.com/interesting-facts-facts-about-saturn.html‎

google.com
May 3, 2010 – Saturn facts, including comparisons to Earth, recent Cassini discoveries, ... Many astronomers consider Saturn the most beautiful planet in the solar .... Saturn is at its farthest.b; Because Saturn spins on a tilt, it has seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment